Best Fish Hawk Ranch Realtors
Where Eaton Realty was born! This Newland Planned Community boasts more than 6,000 homes, 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school, a community center, restaurants, and multiple grocery stores.
Ahh yes, FishHawk Ranch Real Estate -- our specialty.
As leading FishHawk real estate agents specializing in Fish Hawk Ranch homes for sale, it would be our pleasure to assist you and answer any questions about this wonderful community.
FishHawk Ranch is as unique as they come, encompassing more than 6,000 homes – that’s larger than many US towns!
FishHawk Ranch is designed by Newland Communities and is built on land with many large live-oak trees, (awards were won for the preservation and transplantation of these oaks during early development).
Despite its size, it’s not overwhelming since the community is divided into smaller “villages” of similarly-sized homes. Accordingly, there are villages of town-homes, great for first-time home buyers, all the way to Avocet, Dunlin Wood, Chapman Crossing and The Preserve, each containing $1M+ custom-built residences.
Most people know FishHawk Ranch for two things: Schools and Amenities. There are three on-site elementary schools: Bevis, FishHawk Creek, and Stowers; Two Middle Schools: Randall and Barrington; and one High School: Newsome. All of these schools are A-Rated!
FishHawk’s renowned amenities are seemingly endless. The largest network of paved Nature Trails (30 miles and growing) for a community in the US, 4 clubhouses, The Aquatic Club with a dramatic waterfall and lagoon pool, waterslide, Jr. Olympic pool, water volleyball pool, café, and locker room facilities, to the Osprey Club with tennis, basketball, water park, movie theatre, exercise facilities at three locations, dog parks, open areas, and more!
Park Square offers an interactive splash-pad fountain, shops and restaurants and open green-space for community festivals and events. Cross park is just on the other side of the street and offers an open field for sports activities.
As many of us are residents of FishHawk Ranch ourselves, we're confident you'll appreciate the amenities FishHawk has to offer.
If you have any questions about homes for sale in FishHawk Ranch, the community or any of the fees, please feel free to give us a call and we are happy to answer those for you. Please reach out -- we're here to help!
What about the school system?
Hillsborough County public schools are often cited as among the nation's best. FishHawk Ranch children will attend Bevis Elementary School, FishHawk Creek Elementary School or Stowers Elementary School; Randall Middle School or Barrington Middle School and Newsome High School.
You can determine which school your children will attend by entering a home's address into the School Locator.
Detailed information on FishHawk Ranch's school "grades" is available here.
FISHHAWK RANCH AMENITIES
When you Buy a FishHawk Ranch Home, What Amenities are Offered to Residents?
FishHawk Ranch offers residents a vast array of amenities, including:
- Starling Club
- Two pools, one with children's splash fountains
- Cardio room
- Game room with pool tables, ping pong, foosball, and air hockey
- Children's outdoor playground
- Open fields for events or games
- Dog park exclusively for residents
- Park Square
- 30,000 sq.ft. of Specialty shops and offices
- Multiple Restaurants
- 2-acre park including:
- Interactive Fountain
- Performance area broad lawn for concerts, art shows, festivals, and theatre presentations.
- Outdoor Living Room with fireplace
- Aquatic Club
- Competition Pool
- Water Volleyball
- Lagoon Pool & Water Slide
- Indoor & Outdoor aerobics
- Locker and ShowerFacilities
- Osprey Club
- Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool & Water Park
- Lighted Tennis & Basketball Courts
- 5,400 sq.ft. Clubhouse
- Gathering room with Kitchen
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center with Shower and Locker Facility
- State-of-the-art theater with Stadium Seating
- Courtside Cafe
- Palmetto Club
- Reception Area
- 5,200 sq.ft. Ballroom & Banquet Room
- Conference Room
- Expansive Garden
- Catering Kitchen
- Hawk Park
- 40-acre community park
- 2,000 sq.ft. clubhouse
- Picnic Area
- Soccer & Softball
- Sand Volleyball
- Roller Hockey court
- Lighted Tennis and Basketball courts
- Swimming Pool
- Butterfly Garden
- Skate Park
- Ibis Park 5-acre park
- Picnic Pavilion
- Miles of Walking/Biking Trails One of the largest community trail systems in the United States
- The trails at FishHawk Ranch expand for over 30 miles
- Educational markers highlight species of plant and animal life along the way.
- Activities Director on Staff
I hear FishHawk Ranch has a "CDD", is that the same as an HOA?
Most planned communities have a Homeowners Association. Many are also set up as a Community Development District. Here are the key differences between a Community Development District (CDD) and Homeowners Association (HOA):
CDD vs. HOA
|Community Development District||Homeowners Association|
|Public Entity||Private Entity|
|Created under Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes|
Governed by a Board of Supervisors
|Not-for-profit Corporation created under Chapters 617 and 720 of the Florida Statutes|
Governed by a Board of Directors
Construction, financing & maintenance of the community infrastructure, including:
* Common grounds and landscaping
* Recreations Facilities, Parks & Courts
* Entrance Way, Street Lighting
* CDD related Financial and Administrative issues
* Enforcement of the association’s governing documents; including, individual lot related issues
* Overseeing compliance with the Architectural procedures and approval
|How are fees paid?|
Owners are assessed through their annual property tax bill in the form of a non-ad valorem assessment.
|How are fees paid?|
Owners receive yearly assessment coupons from the association in December for the following year.
Additional CDD information can be found from The FishHawk CDD website.